- 1 can(s)
- spam or luncheon meat, sliced
- 4 c
- cooked rice, white, medium grain
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce, dark
- 1/4 c
- white sugar, or to taste ( make sure it is not too sweet)
- sheets of roasted nori, cut in half
- 1 jar(s)
- musubi maker
How to Make Spam Musubi
- 1Fry each piece of sliced spam or luncheon meat about 2-3 minutes on each side, removing as each one is lightly brown, after last piece, set aside. Remove from heat.
- 2In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, sugar to taste. Place pan on heat, add cooked spam and sauce. Cook until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- 3Cut nori in half. Place on dry cutting board. Place musubi maker on nori fill with cooked rice 1/3 full place 1 piece of spam on rice. Sprinkle furikake on spam. Add more cooked rice to fill musubi maker. Press. Remove musubi maker and roll to wrap nori around filling.