Lynne's Orange Chicken
This recipe came from a co-worker. It is easy to make when you have a hankering for Chinese!
- boneless, skinless chicken breast
- boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 c
- flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 (6oz) can(s)
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce, light
- 1/2 tsp
- ginger, dried or 1/4 tsp. fresh
- 1 c
- rice, desired amount
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced thin
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375
How to Make Lynne's Orange Chicken
- 1Roll chicken in seasoned flour and brown in oil.
- 2Mix together in a separate bowl orange juice concentrate, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- 3Pour over chicken. Top chicken with onion slices and bake for 45 minutes in a preheated oven at 375.
- 4Baste often with sauce. If the chicken is getting too brown cover.
- 5Serve over white rice.