Joanne's Asian Sauce
1/2large onion sliced thin
2 clovegarlic, minced
2/3 cyoshida's gourmet sauce or teryaki sauce
1 Tbspminced fresh ginger or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
3/4 capricot preserves or orange marmalade
How to Make Joanne's Asian Sauce
- Saute onion in oil until translucent.
- Add garlic. And cook for another minute or so on low heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir to combine and then simmer for approximately 10 minutes, stirring every once in a while.
- While sauce is summering, season either chicken cutlets or pork chops with seasoning of your choice (salt and pepper; Montreal seasoning; any dry chicken or pork rub.) Grill meat.
- Place cooked meat in an oven proof casserole. Pour sauce over top. Place in 250 degree oven to hang out for a while - maybe about 10 minutes. Then serve. Delish.