Joanne's Asian Sauce
- large onion sliced thin
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp.
- hoison sauce
- 2/3 c
- yoshida's gourmet sauce or teryaki sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- minced fresh ginger or 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 3 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- apricot preserves or orange marmalade
How to Make Joanne's Asian Sauce
- 1Saute onion in oil until translucent.
- 2Add garlic. And cook for another minute or so on low heat.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients, stir to combine and then simmer for approximately 10 minutes, stirring every once in a while.
- 4While sauce is summering, season either chicken cutlets or pork chops with seasoning of your choice (salt and pepper; Montreal seasoning; any dry chicken or pork rub.) Grill meat.
- 5Place cooked meat in an oven proof casserole. Pour sauce over top. Place in 250 degree oven to hang out for a while - maybe about 10 minutes. Then serve. Delish.