Hot Asian Meatballs
You could also hand make your meatballs with ground beef and cracker crumbs. I just find the frozen ones quicker.
- 2 lb
- frozen meatballs, any type
- 1 small
- jar apricot preserves
- 1/4 c
- hot pepper jelly
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 3/4 tsp
- crystallized or fresh ginger, chopped (optional)
How to Make Hot Asian Meatballs
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Place meatballs in an oven proof casserole dish and heat in oven while preparing sauce.
- 2Stir together the apricot preserves, hot pepper jelly, ketchup, soy sauce and ginger in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, then simmer 5 minutes. Pour over meatballs.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, until sauce has thickened and meatballs glisten. Stir once or twice during cooking. These just get better the longer they cook.
- 4Optional: may sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds before serving.