- inch piece ginger root
- 3 clove
- 1 lb
- precooked tail on shrimp, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- sliced water chestnuts
- green onions
- 2-3 Tbsp
- oyster sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- chicken broth
- 1/4 c
- corn starch
- 1/4 c
How to Make Garlic Shrimp Stirfry
- 1Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce and broth in a small bowl, set to the side.
- 2Slice the ginger root thinly and quarter the garlic. Place in wok with sunflower oil and turn heat to medium high. Slice the green onions and set to the side.
- 3When oil is hot and the ginger crispy, remove ginger and garlic. Add shrimp, green onions, and water chestnuts to the wok, stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- 4Pour the sauce mixture into the wok, bring to a boil.
Combine cornstarch and water, add to the wok.
Whisk, and stir until the sauce thickens and becomes shiney.