- 4 c
- uncooked rice, cook the day before and refrigerate till ready to use.
- 1 lb
- (or more) meat of your choice, thinly sliced, if using shrimp leave whole
- 3 or 4 clove
- garlic minced
- 5 or 6
- green onions chopped
- 2 can(s)
- bean sprouts drained
- eggs slightly beatened
- 1/3 c
- soy sauce (i use la choy), or more according to taste
- about 1/4 cup of oil to fry
How to Make Fried Rice
- 1Heat pan, add oil and heat, add garlic and quickly toss around pan for a minute being careful not to let it burn, remove from pan and set aside.
- 2Add onion and quickly stir fry a minute, remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Add meat of your choice and stir fry till done, remove from pan and set aside
- 4Add bean sprouts to pan, you got it, stir fry a minute, remove from pan and set aside. I usually set a large bowl next to the stove to put everything in when I remove it from the pan.
- 5Add a little more oil to your pan at this time if needed, heat oil,crumble your cold rice into pan, and toss around a bit to heat through.
- 6Add everything back to rice and mix well.
- 7Add your soy sauce to rice and mix to distribute evenly,add more soy sauce now if you like, or just let everyone add more to their own when served.
- 8push rice to sides of pan to make a well in the middle, add beaten eggs to center of rice , and toss rice to coat with eggs, continue turning to heat through and cook eggs. About a minute or two. Enjoy !