We eat rice every day and this is often what happens to what is left. Check out my food blog at www.vittlesandsuch.blogspot.com
6 ccold cooked rice
1/8 cvegetable oil
1 ccold cooked meat of your choice (optional)
1 conions, diced
1 cmixed vegetables, fresh or frozen
1 Tbspgarlic powder
1/8 csoy sauce
1 Tbspsriracha chili sauce
How to Make Fried Rice
- Place oil in skillet and heat to just under the smoking point. Add onions and stir fry until translucent.
- Add eggs and scramble in pan, breaking them into small pieces.
- Add meat and vegetables, stirfrying about 10 minutes.
- Add cold rice and separate grains by gently mashing any clumps with the flat side of a wooden or plastic utensil so you do not cut the grains up.
- Add the soy sauce, garlic powder, and chili sauce, stirring into the mixture and continuing to stir fry for another 5 minutes.