carol mc farland
- 2 lb
- ground chuck or turkey
- 1 large
- onion chopped
- 2 bag(s)
- cole slaw mix with carrots
- 3 can(s)
- fancy chinese mixed vegetables drained
- 1 can(s)
- large mushrooms drain off 3/4s of liquid
- 1 lb
- speghetti cooked by box and drained
- 2/3s c
- low sodium soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make crazy speghetti
- 1put water on for pasta and cook by box. pour soy sauce in measuring cup, this 2/3rds of a cup gets divided and drizzled 4 times once between each layer. this recipe is made in large stock pan in layers. this is the crazy part. also try to even out each layer, so all fits in!
- 21. brown ground chuck and onion--drain and return to pan, I cook meat in the large stock pot, too.
- 32.sprinkle on top both bags of cole slaw mix and drizzle on soy sauce and cover with lid. cook 10 minutes. remove lid add:
- 43 cans fancy Chinese vegetables and drizzle on soy sauce add lid and cook 10 minutes. remove lid and add:
- 51 large can sliced mushrooms and 1/4th of liquid in can, drizzle on soy sauce add lid and cook 10 minutes.
- 6drain el dente pasta and remove lid, pour pasta on top of mushrooms. drizzle last of soy sauce over top and add lid. remove from heat and let set 10 minutes! toss to mix and serve with extra soy sauce, salt and pepper , as someone always needs more. enjoy