3 ccooked (calrose) rice
1 ccream cheese
1 pkgimitation crab legs (about 10 sticks), chopped fine
1 pkgshitake mushrooms (about 10), soaked, drained, and chopped fine
1 bottlefurikake seasoning
4 pkgkorean style seasoned seaweed
How to Make Baked Sushi
- Combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, crab, and mushrooms and mix well.
- Press rice into a 9x13" pan.
- Generously sprinkle furikake over the rice.
- Spread crab mixture over the rice and furikake.
- Broil about 10 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve hot, allowing individuals to scoop the rice and mixture onto individual pieces of the seaweed.