Asian marinated pork chops over a bed of jasmine rice
Thuy Kim Nguyen
I love this dish!!! My boyfriend of 6 years loves this too! He has to eat this at least once a week! he craves it when I dont make it. My mother had actually taught me how to cook this.. We've been eating this dish for over 20 years. you can go wrong with it.. its the most simplest.. easiest and also quickest way to satisfy your appetite. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do. :)
4 slicepork chops, boneless or bone in if you like
1 tsponion powder
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 coyster sauce
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1 cchopped green onions
6 cof cooked jasmine rice
1 largered tomatoe
How to Make Asian marinated pork chops over a bed of jasmine rice
- First. Marinate the pork chops. Take your oyster sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, and soy sauce. Mix all that in a large bowl and add in your pork chops. Make sure that all the pork chops are covered in the marinade. when you finish just put that aside.
- Next, cook the jasmine rice. First get a pot. Make sure its non stick, Pour your rice into the pot.equal parts. Put it on the stove and let it come up to a boil. let it boil for about 3-2 min, then turn down to simmering and let it sit on low COVERED till the rice is cooked.
- After that is cooking. Next you get a non stick skillet on medium high heat. Pour in a little bit of oil.. and kind of oil you perfer. and let it heat up. Then, you add in your pork chops. let it brown up on each side.
- next prep your vegetables. Sliced that tomatoes and the cucumber. while the pork chops are getting cooked.
- after all this is done and the rice is cooked.. and the pork chops also. TIME to PLATE!
- get a plate.. and scoop some rice onto the plate.. then you place a pork chop right on top so all that juicy goodness can drip onto the rice.. If you would like more soy sauce..feel free to add some onto your plate. then add some vegetables onto the side and garnish with some sprinkled green onions on top of everything!!! DELICIOUS! now enjoy!