Low Sugar Strawberry Freezer Jam
·1 quart of strawberries, processed slightly (about 4 cups give or take)
·1 1/2 to 2 cups sugar
·2 packets Ball classic pectin or low sugar pectin
How to Make Low Sugar Strawberry Freezer Jam
- Wash and stem berries, process slightly to desired consistency in a food processer
- Add berries and sugar to a large stock pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add fruit pectin and boil for two minutes stirring continously.
- Remove from heat. Skim top if desired.
- Cool and ladle into small canning jars or plastic freezer containers.
- Freeze until ready to use.
- Thaw overnight in refrigerator before serving.