Impossibly Easy Banana Ice Cream
- 3 large, very ripe bananas - peeled, cut into pieces and then frozen
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- *fresh fruit, chopped; Enjoy Life chocolate chips, coconut flakes or nuts/seeds - your choice!
How to Make Impossibly Easy Banana Ice Cream
- 1Let bananas soften at room temperature for about five minutes.
- 2Whirl bananas, cinnamon, vanilla and salt in a blender until smooth and creamy, this may take a minute.
- 3Pour into bowl, mix in favorite ingredients and serve immediately, or add to your favorite popsicle molds and freeze for later.