Strawberry Kiwi Schnapps Smoothie
Leftovers can be frozen (IF any is leftover).
*** Please drink responsibly
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This adult smoothie's light, refreshing and full of strawberry flavor thanks to the fresh strawberries. What we loved is this is a drink with alcohol, but the taste isn't harsh. If you love a fruity frozen beverage, try this recipe this summer. It's perfect for a summer party or sipping by the pool. The Test Kitchen
- tray ice cubes
- 6 large or 8 medium fresh strawberries (cleaned and diced)
- 1/2 c
- Snapple or Ocean Spray strawberry kiwi cocktail juice (or brand of your choice)
- 2 oz
- strawberry schnapps (less if you like)
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar (more or less, your choice)
- *extra option (see below)
How to Make Strawberry Kiwi Schnapps Smoothie
- 7*Extra Option ... as an added delight prepare a dish of fresh strawberries with a bowl of fruit dip or melted chocolate for dipping.