★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 c
- apple cider or apple juice
- 1 c
- yogurt (vanilla, plain or apple cinnamon)
- banana (frozen is ideal but not required)
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- 1 pinch
- nutmeg and/or cardamon (optional and to taste)
- 2 c
- ice, or to taste
How to Make Spiced Apple Pie Smoothie
- 1combine all ingredients, except ice, in a large blender and blend until smooth and creamy, taking care any sweetener used has dissolved and is well incorporated.
- 2if desired, add a splash of water/nut milk.
- 3at this point you can drink it (although it want be ice cold), refrigerate it, or freeze it in the blender canister for about a hour or until slightly frozen if preferred, or into bowls and freeze for spiced apple pie frozen yogurt.
- 4alternately, add the ice now and blend until smooth (ice will water down the taste, slightly).