- 1 Tbsp
- dose cup of nyquil
- piece spearmint candy
- 2 Tbsp
- 2-3 scoop(s)
- (big!) vanilla ice cream
- dollop cool whip/whipped cream
- 2-3 dash(es)
- chocolate syrup
- strawberry (optional)
How to Make Sickie Smoothie
- 1Microwave the Spearmint candy and water until the candy is melted. Use the low setting. Stir as needed. It won't take but a minute.
- 2Add the Nyquil, stir it well and put the liquid in the freezer. It won't freeze due to the alcohol in the Nyquil, but it will get super cold and that makes for a better Smoothie.
- 3Take the chilled Nyquil liquid from the freezer and add 2 or 3 BIG scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream and blend quickly with a fork or whisk.
- 4Pour the Sleepy-time (rest-and-get-a-good-nights'-sleep) Smoothie into an Ice cold Glass.
- 5Top with a dollop of Cool Whip (or a squirt of whipped cream!) and drizzle generously with chocolate syrup.
- 6Garnish with a Strawberry and serve right before bedtime.