1 Tbspdose cup of nyquil
1piece spearmint candy
2-3 scoop(s)(big!) vanilla ice cream
1dollop cool whip/whipped cream
2-3 dash(es)chocolate syrup
How to Make Sickie Smoothie
- Microwave the Spearmint candy and water until the candy is melted. Use the low setting. Stir as needed. It won't take but a minute.
- Add the Nyquil, stir it well and put the liquid in the freezer. It won't freeze due to the alcohol in the Nyquil, but it will get super cold and that makes for a better Smoothie.
- Take the chilled Nyquil liquid from the freezer and add 2 or 3 BIG scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream and blend quickly with a fork or whisk.
- Pour the Sleepy-time (rest-and-get-a-good-nights'-sleep) Smoothie into an Ice cold Glass.
- Top with a dollop of Cool Whip (or a squirt of whipped cream!) and drizzle generously with chocolate syrup.
- Garnish with a Strawberry and serve right before bedtime.