North Pole Strawberry Smoothie
- package 10 (ounzes) frozen strawberries in syrup, partially thawed and un drained
- 1/4 c
- 2 c
- vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 Tbsp
- vanilla reduced non fat yogurt
- 1 strawberry or peppermint candy cane about 6 inches long and finely crushed
- green decorating gel
2. Wash and dry blender. Place frozen yogurt and reduced-fat yogurt in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth.
3. Place crushed candy cane on small plate. Pipe decorating gel around rim of two 12-ounce glasses. Dip rims into crushed candy.
4. Carefully pour yogurt mixture and strawberries at the same time into glasses, creating a half-and-half design. Serve with large drinking straws if desired.