~ Morning Sunshine ~
This drink is not just for breakfast, it's great anytime!
- 6 oz
- frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 1/4 c
- 2 % milk or skimmed for a lighter version
- 1 tsp
- , splenda or honey to taste
- 8 - 10
- ice cubes or more for a thicker version
- of cinnamon
How to Make ~ Morning Sunshine ~
- 1Place orange juice, milk and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth. Add desired sweetener.
Finish off by adding desired ice and blend until ice is crushed and combined well.
Pour into either 4 - 4 ounce glasses or 2 - 8 ounce. Sprinkle with cinnamon as you know, it's good for you. We love it in this drink.