Homemade Freckled Lemonade Slushee
Amanda A. Becker
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5-6 medium
- 1 box
- strawberries, fresh
- 4 c
- 8 c
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Homemade Freckled Lemonade Slushee
- 1Cut all the lemons in half. Squeeze as much juice as you can.
Trick: microwave the fruit for about 10-20 seconds in the microwave. MUCH easier to juice!
- 2Cut 1/3 of the box of strawberries in half. Leave the rest for dicing up how you like.
- 3Mix water, sugar, and lemon juice together until blended. You'll probably have some pulp. If you don't want that, strain it.
- 4Mix lemonade mixture and ice in a blender. Add strawberries. Pulse until smooth. Should have a nice pink color.
- 5Pour into glasses, add chopped strawberries on top. ENJOY!