Comments suggest skipping the raw eggs if you don't have a safe pastured fresh egg source, try almond butter instead, also comments suggest cocunut butter instead of the shredded coconut?? I never thought of eating coconut butter...
- 4 c
- frozen berries
- 1 1/3 c
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 c
- almond milk
- eggs (safest if from pastured chickens)
How to Make Breakfast Smoothie
- 1Fill a blender (or magic bullet or whatever) with half the frozen berries and quickly pulse with a little hot water to break them up.
- 2Add half shredded coconut, eggs, and almond milk.
- 3Continue to blend until smooth, and divide into two glasses.
Repeat for remaining half of ingredients.