Be Mine Pudding Smoothie
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Be Mine Pudding Smoothie
- 1Pour 1 1/2 cups milk into a blender.Add the vanilla ice cream & scant 1/3 cup of the pudding mix. Blen on high speed for about 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour evenly into 4 (8oz) glasses. Freeze for about 30 mins.
- 2Pour remaining 1 1/2 cups of milk into blender. Blend again on high speed for about 15 seconds or until smooth. Add in the remaining pudding mix, strawberry ice cream & food coloring. Cover & blend on high again for 15 secons more.
- 3Pour evenly over the vanilla layer in each glass.
- 4Serve with straws & fresh strawberries to garnish.
- 5Note: You may use frozen yogurt if you wish.