Basic Green Monster Smoothie
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 to 1 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- couple large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
OPTIONAL ADD INS:
How to Make Basic Green Monster Smoothie
- 1Add banana and almond milk and any optional add ins to blender.
- Add spinach. I normally just put enough in to fill the blender - loosely packed.
- Blend until creamy and flakes of green are completely blended 3 -5 minutes.
- Feel healthy and proud that you got a serving of veggies in your morning meal and it didn't even taste like it!