- 2 pkg
- frozen sherbert, 8 oz lime or other flavor (blue bell)
- 4 small
- cans crushed pineapple (dole) chilled
- 4-6 bottle
- 2 liter size sprite or 7 up, chilled
- 1 bottle
- 1 liter size club soda, chilled
NOTE: CHILL INGREDIENTS SEVERAL HOURS OR OVERNIGHT BEFORE MAKING PUNCH
How to Make Wedding Punch
- 1Put 1 carton sherbert into bottom of large punch bowl. Add 2 cans of chilled crushed pineapple. Mix gently.
- 2Gradually, add 1 bottle of chilled Sprite. Add small amount of club soda, 1-2 cups.
- 3Add 3-5 scoops of sherbert on top. Do not stir. Serve and enjoy. IF NOT USING PUNCH IMMEDIATELY
AFTER MAKING, KEEP CHILLED IN
- 4Keep remaining ingredients chilled in refigerator and replenish in punch bowl as needed. Add additional sherbert one scoop at a time. Do not stir. It will float on top and become foamy as it melts.