How to Make Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- In a 3 to 4 quart sausepan, combine 2 cups of the water, 1 cup of the sugar and the mint sprigs. bring to a boil over high heat:reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- pour mint liquid thru a fine strainer and discard mintleaves,
- pour mint liquid into a blender container. set aside 1 cup of strawberries, add half the remaining berries to blender with mint liquid and whirl. pour into a large pitcher.
- in blender combine + whirl lemon juice and remaining whole berries until smooth. pour into pitcher. add the remaining reserved (sliced) berries you had set aside to pitcher.add remaining 2 cups of water. add rest of sugar or more to your taste.
- cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 8 hours. stir well before serving.