Strawberry Lemonade with NO sugar added
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This lemonade will be extremely refreshing on a hot summer day. Strawberry and lemon are quintessential summertime flavors. Perfect for sippin' on the front porch or poolside. The Test Kitchen
1 cboiling water
1 smallpackage sugar-free strawberry Jello
3/4 cSplenda granular (or your no cal sweetener)
6 ccool water
1 clemon juice (bottled for us lazy bones)
1 slicefresh lemon (optional)
1 mediumfresh strawberry (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade with NO sugar added
- Add 1 cup boiling water to Splenda and strawberry jello in a large pitcher.
- Stir until Jello and Splenda are completely dissolved.
- Add 6 cups of cool water and 1 one cup fresh or bottled lemon juice. Stir to mix.
- Add a lemon slice and strawberry to a glass. Fill with crushed ice.
- Keep lemonade chilled. It may become slightly thick from the Jello. Just pour over ice and it will thin out. I seldom have any leftover. :)