Strawberry Lemonade with NO sugar added
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This lemonade will be extremely refreshing on a hot summer day. Strawberry and lemon are quintessential summertime flavors. Perfect for sippin' on the front porch or poolside. The Test Kitchen
- 1 c
- boiling water
- 1 small
- package sugar-free strawberry Jello
- 3/4 c
- Splenda granular (or your no cal sweetener)
- 6 c
- cool water
- 1 c
- lemon juice (bottled for us lazy bones)
- 1 slice
- fresh lemon (optional)
- 1 medium
- fresh strawberry (optional)
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade with NO sugar added
- 1Add 1 cup boiling water to Splenda and strawberry jello in a large pitcher.
- 2Stir until Jello and Splenda are completely dissolved.
- 3Add 6 cups of cool water and 1 one cup fresh or bottled lemon juice. Stir to mix.
- 4Add a lemon slice and strawberry to a glass. Fill with crushed ice.
- 5Keep lemonade chilled. It may become slightly thick from the Jello. Just pour over ice and it will thin out. I seldom have any leftover. :)