☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- 82.5 oz (5lb 2.5 oz) country time lemonade
- 5 can(s)
- barcardi mixers frozen peach daquari
- 2 box
- 64 oz jumex mango nectar
- 5 bottle
- 2 liter ginger ale or seltzer water
- 2 lb
- frozen mixed fruit (optional)
How to Make Peach-Mango Lemonade (for a crowd)
- 1In a 5 gallon cooler, pour the entire can of lemonade. Add the Bacardi Mixers and one of the Mango Nectars. Stir until the lemonade is all wet. (There should be no dry powder left in the corners)
- 2Add all five bottles of ginger ale/seltzer water. Mix thoroughly. Add the last box of Mango Nectar and stir.
- 3If you'll be serving in a punch bowl. Add the frozen fruit to the punch bowl with the lemonade.