Party Time Cherry Limeade
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2-liter bottle cherry 7-up, thoroughly chilled
- 12-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed (do not add water)
- 1 or 2
- jar(s) maraschino cherries with stems, drained
- 1 or 2
- large fresh limes, thinly sliced (amount is really up to you)
How to Make Party Time Cherry Limeade
- 1JUST BEFORE SERVING TIME: Carefully pour chilled Cherry 7-UP and limeade concentrate into large punch bowl; gently stirring so the 7-UP doesn't overly fizz up/out. (The key to success in this recipe is for the 7-UP to be completely chilled ahead of time. And actually, you really don't need the limeade concentrate to be completely thawed as it dissolves fairly easily!)
- 2Add a few (each) stemmed maraschino cherries and lime slices to the beverage mixture, OR you might want to be creative and make a decorative frozen ring filled with cherries and lime slices...you could freeze with part of the beverage liquid...freeze several days in advance. Few other suggestions: Place remainder of cherries into a small decorative serving bowl...do same with the lime slices...place them next to the punch bowl and punch cups. If desired, have a filled ice bucket next to punch bowl and have guests determine whether or not they want to add the ice.
- 3*If you prefer a less tart beverage, you may use one and one-half bottles of Cherry 7-UP to each 12-ounce frozen limeade concentrate ratio. You may double, triple, etc., this recipe to fit your size of crowd and their thirst! This is simple and everyone I've served it to seems to really love it!