2 pkglime kool-aid or ( your choice of flavors)
1- - 46oz. can(s)pineapple juice (chilled)
1 bottle2 liters ginger ale (chilled)
How to Make Evergreen Punch
- Dissolve sugar in (cool) water).
- Mix lime kool-aid, (or your choice of flavors)
- Add chilled pineapple juice
- Add GINGER ALE LAST SO IT WILL HAVE A FRIZZ! VERY IMPORTANT to have everything CHILLED
- TIP: You can make some to freeze in cubes or a pretty tupperware jello ring to float in top of punch bowl.If you are the type & likes ice cream in your punch, you can also add lime sherbet, plus freeze it in ice cubes to float in punch.
- This punch works really well to changing the kool-aid to match your flavors and colors to what you need.