- 2 pkg
- lime kool-aid or ( your choice of flavors)
- 2 c
- 2 qt
- 1- - 46oz. can(s)
- pineapple juice (chilled)
- 1 bottle
- 2 liters ginger ale (chilled)
How to Make Evergreen Punch
- 1Dissolve sugar in (cool) water).
- 2Mix lime kool-aid, (or your choice of flavors)
- 3Add chilled pineapple juice
- 4Add GINGER ALE LAST SO IT WILL HAVE A FRIZZ! VERY IMPORTANT to have everything CHILLED
- 5TIP: You can make some to freeze in cubes or a pretty tupperware jello ring to float in top of punch bowl.If you are the type & likes ice cream in your punch, you can also add lime sherbet, plus freeze it in ice cubes to float in punch.
- 6This punch works really well to changing the kool-aid to match your flavors and colors to what you need.