1 1/2 csugar
1/2 cwhole milk
1 tspground nutmeg
1 tspground cinnamon
2 cheavy whipping cream
1 ptborden vanilla ice cream
4 cborden egg nog
10 ozcool whip
1 ccrown royal whiskey
How to Make Egg Nog
- Beat the eggs well with an electric mixer. Add the sugar, milk, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Cook on very low heat for 25 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the whipping cream and softened ice cream.
- Combine with the cooled egg mixture. Pour into a mold and freeze. This part of the recipe can be done several days in advance.
- Combine the egg nog, cool whip, and whiskey in a punch bowl when ready to serve. Add the frozen egg nog that you made. It will stay all day if frozen well.