- 12 oz
- can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 oz
- can frozen lemonade. concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 c
- cold water
- 1 l
- carbonated water, chilled well
- orange, sliced and halved
- ice made from another bottle of carbonated water
How to Make Citrus Eye Opener
- 1In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the thawed concentrates and the cold water.
- 2Just before serving, slowly add the carbonated water. Stir gently to mix.
- 3To serve, pour over ice cubes made from extra carbonated water. If desired, garnish glasses with the halved orange slices.