Candy Corn Punch
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkglemon or plain gelatin
112 oz can mango
1 lorange soda
1 chot water
2 cwhipped cream
·candy corn, of course
How to Make Candy Corn Punch
- Mix together Gelatin and water in a bowl. Stir until completely dissolved.
- Add in Mango and Stir thouroughly.
- Pour your combination into a large pitcher
- Stick it in the fridge for 2 hours. It should start to look like Jello
- Pour orange soda into the pitcher slowly.
- In a different bowl mix together the honey and whipped cream
- Add whipped cream to the top of your drink
- Sprinkle some candy corn on top for garnish!