Candy Corn Punch
- 1 pkg
- lemon or plain gelatin
- 12 oz can mango
- pineapple chunks
- 1 l
- orange soda
- 1 c
- hot water
- 2 c
- whipped cream
- 1 Tbsp
- candy corn, of course
How to Make Candy Corn Punch
- 1Mix together Gelatin and water in a bowl. Stir until completely dissolved.
- 2Add in Mango and Stir thouroughly.
- 3Pour your combination into a large pitcher
- 4Stick it in the fridge for 2 hours. It should start to look like Jello
- 5Pour orange soda into the pitcher slowly.
- 6In a different bowl mix together the honey and whipped cream
- 7Add whipped cream to the top of your drink
- 8Sprinkle some candy corn on top for garnish!