Brenda & BJ's Wedding Drink: Southern Breeze
Rev BJ Friley
This recipe is a delicious cross between a punch and a lemonade. You can always change the color and flavor by substituting different flavors of kool-aids. It also taste great served up with Sprite Zero!
NOTE: This recipe contains a fair amount of sugar, so if you're watching your calories, try substituting Sprite Zero for the Ginger Ale.
- 1 c
- packet unsweetened lemonade mix
- packet unsweetened berry blue kool-aid mix
- 7 c
- 1 can(s)
- (46-ounce) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 bottle
- (2-liter) ginger ale or sprite zero
How to Make Brenda & BJ's Wedding Drink: Southern Breeze
- 1In a 2-quart pitcher - Stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- 2Pour this mixture evenly into 5 ice cube trays.
- 3Freeze for atleast 8 hours or until solid.
- 4In a large punch bowl - Combine pineapple juice and ginger ale.
- 5Serve over ice cubes.