★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 c
- 4 c
- 2 qt
- pineapple juice
- 4 can(s)
- frozen orange juice concentrate, small
- 12 c
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice
- bananas, large, pureed
- 2 qt
- ginger ale
How to Make Banana Punch
- 1Combine the 8 cups of water & 4 cups of sugar over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- 2Let this mixture cool. While cooling, mix the 4 cans of orange juice and 12 cups of water together.
- 3Once cooled, add the mixed orange juice, lemon juice, pineapple juice and bananas. NOTE: You will need a very large container or a very clean kitchen sink to mix this up.
- 4Freeze into Jell-O molds or small to medium bowls. These make the best containers for freezing the punch in. Zip lock bags will work also.
- 5When ready to serve, a few hours ahead of time, put frozen punch in punch bowl and pour ginger ale over the frozen punch and mix until slushy.
- 6NOTE: This makes a lot of punch, but by freezing it in several different containers you can just use as much as you need for the party and leave the rest frozen for the next party.