Arctic EggNog Punch
- 3 qt
- of your favorite premade eggnog purchased from store.
- 1 gal
- of breyers vanilla ice cream
- 1 qt
- half and half
- 1 tsp
- vanilla or rum extract
- 1 tsp
- nutmeg and or cinnamon for garnish and taste
- 1 pt
- whipped cream for garnish (optional)
How to Make Arctic EggNog Punch
- 1Pour desired amount of pre made eggnog into punch bowl. I usually do 3 or 4 quarts depending on punch bowl size and taste. I change up brands of eggnog every year but do prefer what is available in the refrigerator section as opposed to the eggnog available in cans on the shelf.
- 2Add 1 quart of half and half (more or less) to taste. I do this in mind that vanilla ice cream is about to be added so I try not to add too much half and half. It just cuts the eggnog flavor a bit but this step could be skipped altogether depending on your taste. You could also use whole milk if desired.
- 3Using cookie dough scoop or ice cream scoop, make balls out of ice cream and drop into eggnog. I prefer the smaller cookie scoop. It is just more visually appealing.
I say use Breyers because it has real vanilla flecks in it which looks nice and adds nice taste. But any premium ice cream using vanilla flecks would do.
- 4Add vanilla or rum extract to taste. You can use real alcohol if you prefer.
- 5This step is optional...Add dollops of previously whipped cream to top of punch. I wouldn't use kool whip.
- 6Sprinkle Nutmeg and or cinnamon evenly on top for garnish.
- 7This recipe is so versatile and can be added to or changed up in many ways. The only limit is your imagination!