"the great white - o ...sangria" recipe
Ingredients For "the great white - o ...sangria" recipe
2 lgsun kissed oranges finely sliced
1 lgspanish lemon finely sliced
1 lgseedless lime finely sliced
2 lgkiwi beauties finely sliced
1punnet strawberries hulled and halved
- SWEETNER: 125 ML FINE WHITE SUGAR
- ALCHOL: 1 X 750 ML BOTTLE WHITE WINE...MY PREFERENCE THE WORLD FAMOUS NEW ZEALAND SAV. BLANC
- VODKA: 250 ML
- WHITE RUM : 125 ML
- FRUIT JUICE: 500 ML ORANGE JUICE WITH PULP
- WHITE GRAPE JUICE : 500 ML
How To Make "the great white - o ...sangria" recipe
1Chill wine,fruit juices,vodka,white rum and the citrus fruits..chuck the sliced fruit into a glass pitcher followed by the fine sugar..now using a wooden spoon gently muddle the fruit and sugar..next gently stir in the vodka and white rum..and place the pitcher into a refrigrator to chill for two hours..When ready to serve..crush fruit gently with the back of the wooden spoon and stir in the wine,orange and white grape juice and the strawberries...adjust sweetner and serve.
- Last Step: Don't forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!