Sugar Free Strawberry Iced Tea
How to Make Sugar Free Strawberry Iced Tea
- 1Place tea bags in a 2-quart size glass pitcher.
- 2In a medium size saucepan, bring 4 cups of water almost to a boil.
- 3Remove pan from heat, as soon as you see bubbles start to come to the surface.
- 4Pour the hot water over the tea bags in the glass pitcher.
- 5Cover the pitcher with plastic wrap, and let the tea steep for 1 hour.
- 6After one hour; carefully squeeze the tea/water from the tea bags into the pitcher; stir, then discard the tea bags.
- 7Cover the pitcher, then let sit until the tea has cooled down a bit more.
- 8Once the tea has cooled; add the packet of sugar free strawberry flavored drink mix, and the 4 cups of cold water into the pitcher, and stir.
- 9Refrigerate the tea until it's chilled, then pour in glasses filled with ice.