Strawberry Shortcake Iced Coffee
- 6-3/4 cups
- cold water
- 7 tablesp.
- dunkin' donuts strawberry shortcake ground coffee
- 1 (14 oz.)
- can sweetened condensed milk
- - coffee ice cubes (*see recipe below)
- - regular ice cubes
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Iced Coffee
- 1Add 7 tablespoons of ground coffee inside your paper-lined basket, and adjust basket to fit the coffee maker.
- 2Pour the cold water into the coffee maker.
- 3Start brewing the coffee.
- 4After the coffee's done brewing, turn off the coffee maker, and set the coffee pot aside, for the coffee to cool somewhat.
- 5Combine the brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher; stir thoroughly until coffee and condensed milk is blended together. Refrigerate until coffee is chilled.
- 6Once chilled; pour coffee in glasses filled with coffee ice cubes, or regular ice cubes, or a combination of both.
- 7Note: Prep time and cook time may vary. Depending on your coffee maker, cook time may take less than time stated, or perhaps a few minutes more.
- 8*To make coffee ice cubes: Pour 2 cups of cold water inside your coffee maker. Place 3 tablespoons of the ground coffee inside your paper-lined basket. Start brewing the coffee. Once the coffee is done brewing, set pot aside to cool the coffee somewhat, then pour the coffee into an ice cube tray, and place the tray in your freezer to freeze the coffee. Note: Double the recipe to make 2 trays of coffee ice cubes.