starbucks frappuccino (bottled version)
a recipe by
This clone is the same as what you find at your local supermarkets, neighborhood stores, gas stations, etc. The product comes in 9 1/2-ounce bottles and will set you back at least a buck or more.
Ingredients For starbucks frappuccino (bottled version)
1/2 cfresh espresso, chilled
2 1/2 clow-fat milk (2 percent)
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1 Tbspdry pectin (see tidbits)
- TO FAKE ESPRESSO WITH A DRIP COFFEEMAKER AND STANDARD GRIND OF COFFEE: USE 1/3 CUP GROUND COFFEE AND 1 CUP OF WATER. BREW ONCE, THEN RUN COFFEE THROUGH THE MACHINE AGAIN, KEEPING THE SAME GROUNDS. MAKES ABOUT 1/2 CUP FRESH ESPRESSO TO USE IN THE
- ABOVE RECIPE. RUN A POT OF WATER THROUGH THE MACHINE, WITHOUT GROUNDS, TO CLEAN. PECTIN IS A NATURAL THICKER FOUND IN FRUITS THAT IS USED FOR CANNING. YOU CAN FIND IT IN THE SUPERMARKET NEAR THE CANNING SUPPLIES. IT IS USED IN THIS RECIPE TO MAKE THE
- DRINK THICKER AND CREAMIER, AND CAN BE FOUND IN THE ORIGINAL RECIPE. IT DOES NOT ADD TO THE FLAVOR AND CAN BE EXCLUDED IF YOU DON'T CARE SO MUCH ABOUT DUPLICATING THE TEXTURE OF THE ORIGINAL.
- TO MAKE THE "MOCHA" VARIETY: ADD A PINCH (1/16 TEASPOON) OF COCOA POWDER TO THE MIXTURE BEFORE COMBINING.
How To Make starbucks frappuccino (bottled version)
1Combine all the ingredients in a pitcher or covered container. Stir or shake until the sugar is dissolved. Chill and serve cold.
- Last Step: Don't forget to share! Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!
Categories & Tags for Starbucks Frappuccino (Bottled Version):