Skinny Frozen Hot Chocolate
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1 cup ice
- 4 tbsp ovaltine rich chocolate (or chocolate malt flavor)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp fat free whipped topping (optional)
- drop of peppermint extract (optional)
How to Make Skinny Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 1Pour the milk and ice into your blender. Add in the ovaltine, cocoa powder, and whipped topping (optional – you could also leave this for the top instead).
Blend 3-4 minutes until the ice is completely chopped and the mixture is thick and icy.
Pour into two glasses, and serve immediately.