Rick’s River Raft Lemonade Cooler
Add vodka, gin, white rum, or tequila – if that floats your boat.
- ¾ cup honey
- strips of lemon peel cut from 3 lemons
- 1” piece ginger, washed and unpeeled, sliced thin
- 1½ cups fresh lemon juice
- club soda for serving
- lemon slices * mint, garnish
How to Make Rick’s River Raft Lemonade Cooler
- 1Bring honey, ginger, and ¾ cup water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring occasionally, until honey dissolves. Let cool 5 minutes. Add lemon peels and let sit 30 minutes to steep.
- 2Strain lemon syrup through a fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher; discard ginger and lemon peel.
- 3Add lemon juice and stir to mix well.
- 4Serve lemonade over ice and fill glass only half full. Top off with club soda to finish filling, garnish with lemon slices and mint, if desired.