How to Make Rhubarb Lemonade
- 1In a large heavy saucepan, add the rhubarb and water.
- 2Bring the rhubarb and water to a boil. Then reduce the heat, and simmer until rhubarb is tender. (This should only take about 20 minutes.)
- 3Strain the rhubarb, then add it to a heat-proof pitcher.
- 4To the pitcher, add the sugar and the juice from 2 lemons; stir well.
- 5Allow the lemonade to cool before placing it in the refrigerator.
- 6Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 7When ready to serve, pour the rhubarb lemonade in a glass filled with ice.
- 8Note: You could cut this recipe in half, using 4 cups of diced rhubarb, 4 cups of water, 1 whole lemon, and a 3/4 cup of sugar.