Rhubarb Iced Tea
How to Make Rhubarb Iced Tea
- 1In a large heavy saucepan, add the rhubarb and water.
- 2Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, and simmer for 1 hour.
- 3Strain the rhubarb, then add to a heat-proof pitcher.
- 4Add the sugar; stir well, and allow to cool before placing in the refrigerator.
- 5Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 6When ready to serve; pour the chilled tea in glasses filled with ice.
- 7*Note: If making this tea using frozen rhubarb, simmer (covered) for about 1 hour and 30 minutes; stirring occasionally.