How to Make Raspberry Liqueur
- Remove raspberries from packages and place in bowl. Microwave on medium for 3 to 4 mins or until partially defrosted. Gently separate with fork.
- Let stand to complete defrosting. Drain juice into 8-cup bowl. Set raspberries aside.
- Add sugar to juice. Microwave at high, or heat on stove top, until sugar dissolves and mixture boils, stirring every 2 mins.
- Cool to room temperature. Skim any foam from top. Add reserved raspberries and vodka. Pour into bottle; cap.
- Let stand in a cool, dark place 1 month before serving. shake bottle occasionally to mix. Strain through cheesecloth before serving.