I love these with tea making it a peppermint tea
- average sized peppermint candies
- 2 Tbsp
- corn syrup, light
- heavy plastic spoons
How to Make Peppermint Spoons
- 1Unwrap and crush your peppermint candies until they are broken up into small pieces. You can do this easily with a rolling pin.
- 2In a double boiler, over a low heat, melt the candy with the corn syrup. Once the candy is melted take it off the heat. Scoop up the new candy mix into the well of each spoon.
- 3You can use a cookie tray that has been lined and place the spoon handles on the edge of the tray making them higher than the well end of the spoon so that the mix won't spill out.
- 4Place the spoon in a fridge and allow to set.
Once the candy spoons have set wrap them up in cellophane.