Ol' Fashioned Fruitcake ( Just for fun ) Not a real recipe
I found this in a old family cook book and got a kick out of this so I thought I would share it with all of you... :) If you feel venturous and decide to try this make sure you save the water just before you go to bed it helps with the hang over the next day... I have done the water thing before and it worked for me
How to Make Ol' Fashioned Fruitcake ( Just for fun ) Not a real recipe
- 1Sample the whiskey to check for quality.
- 2Take a large bowl .
- 3check the whiskey again to be sure that it is of the highest quality .
- 4pour 1 level cup of whiskey and repeat.
- 5turn on the electric mixer, beat 1 cup butter in a large fluffy bowl. add 1 teaspoon sugar and beat again
- 6make sure the whiskey is still okay. cry another tup. turn off mixer.
- 7break two legs and add to the bowl and chick in the cup of dried fruit. mix on the turner. if the fried druit gets stuck in the beaters pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- 8sample whiskey to check for tonsisticity.
- 9sift 2 cups of salt. or something who cares.
- 10check the whiskey, now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. add one table. soopn. of sugar or something whatever you can find .
- 11grease the oven turn the cake tin to 350 degrees.
- 12don't forget to beat off the turner.
- 13throw the bowl out the window.
- 14check the whiskey again.
- 15go to bed !!!!
- 16who the heck likes fruit cake anyway?
- 17Hahahahahaha!!!! My sister-in-law and I want to try this some day....