My better than Mocha Joes (frappe-ouchi-anno as my daughter calls them)
My daughter insists I make them when ever she comes. and my Hubby now requests these.
Makes a great frozen drink by just adding ice to it in a blender.
- envelope cocoa mix (i use swiss miss)
- 1 tsp
- flogers instant coffee, rounded
- 2-4 Tbsp
- sugar, rounded
- 1/2 tsp
- ice cubes, water, and milk
How to Make My better than Mocha Joes (frappe-ouchi-anno as my daughter calls them)
- 1in a glass measuring cup add the cocoa, coffee and sugar with 1/3 cup water, mix well. Put in microwave for 25-40 seconds. It will start to rise in the cup, stop before it over flows. Stir again
- 2In a glass (16 oz)add ice 2/3's full.add 1/4 full of water and add the heated cocoa mix, stir well. top off with Milk. Serve with straw.
Daughter likes it topped with redi-whip and chocolate sprinkles.
We like it as is.