Cindi's Iced Coffee
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 1/3 cupscold water
6 tablesp.ground coffee (caffeine or decaffeinated)
1 (14 oz.)can sweetened condensed milk
ice cubesto fill glasses with (read *additional note)
How to Make Cindi's Iced Coffee
- Add coffee grounds inside filter/basket, and adjust basket to fit coffee maker.
- Pour cold water into coffee maker.
- Start brewing the coffee.
- After coffee's done brewing, turn off coffee maker, and set pot aside for coffee to cool somewhat.
- Combine brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher.
- Stir thoroughly until coffee and condensed milk is blended together.
- Refrigerate until coffee is chilled.
- Once chilled; pour in glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Note: Prep time and cook time may vary. Depending on your coffee maker. Cook time may take less than time stated, or perhaps a few minutes more.