Mc Donald's Vanilla Iced Coffee (Copycat Recipe)
- 6 1/3 cups
- cold water
- 6 tablesp.
- ground coffee
- 1 (14 oz.)
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablesp.
- vanilla extract
- ice cubes
- to fill glasses with (read *additional note)
How to Make Mc Donald's Vanilla Iced Coffee (Copycat Recipe)
- 1Add coffee grounds inside filter/basket, and adjust basket to fit coffee maker.
- 2Pour cold water into coffee maker.
- 3Start brewing the coffee.
- 4After coffee's done brewing, turn off coffee maker, and set pot aside for coffee to cool somewhat.
- 5Combine brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher.
- 6Stir thoroughly until coffee and condensed milk is blended together.
- 7Stir in the vanilla extract, and refrigerate until coffee is chilled.
- 8Once chilled; pour in glasses filled with ice cubes.
- 9Note: Prep time and cook time may vary. Depending on your coffee maker, cook time may take less than time stated, or perhaps a few minutes more.
- 10*Additional Note: For those who thought the coffee was too sweet, or think the ice cubes will weak'n the flavor of the coffee, add coffee flavored ice cubes to your drink. It will be less sweet, and still have that wonderful coffee flavor.