Mc Donald's Vanilla Iced Coffee (Copycat Recipe)
6 1/3 cupscold water
6 tablesp.ground coffee
1 (14 oz.)can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablesp.vanilla extract
ice cubesto fill glasses with (read *additional note)
How to Make Mc Donald's Vanilla Iced Coffee (Copycat Recipe)
- Add coffee grounds inside filter/basket, and adjust basket to fit coffee maker.
- Pour cold water into coffee maker.
- Start brewing the coffee.
- After coffee's done brewing, turn off coffee maker, and set pot aside for coffee to cool somewhat.
- Combine brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher.
- Stir thoroughly until coffee and condensed milk is blended together.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, and refrigerate until coffee is chilled.
- Once chilled; pour in glasses filled with ice cubes.
- Note: Prep time and cook time may vary. Depending on your coffee maker, cook time may take less than time stated, or perhaps a few minutes more.
- *Additional Note: For those who thought the coffee was too sweet, or think the ice cubes will weak'n the flavor of the coffee, add coffee flavored ice cubes to your drink. It will be less sweet, and still have that wonderful coffee flavor.