★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
How to Make Homemade Strawberry Milk
- 1in a small saucepan over medium high, bring strawberries, sugar and water to boil.
- 2boil for 10-12 minutes, until mixture slightly reduces and the strawberries are starting to break down.
- 3using a mesh strainer, strain the mixture into a bowl and allow to cool.
- 4once cool stir strawberry syrup into cold milk, adding as little or as much as you like.
- 5if you have any leftover, syrup can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 3 days.