Homemade Soda Pop
How to Make Homemade Soda Pop
- 1Put all ingredients in an empty 2 liter bottle. Fill with water. Cap bottle and shake to disolve and mix very well.
- 2Leave out on counter til bottle is FIRM, about 48 hours.
- 3Put in fridge overnight.
- 4Once the bottle is FIRM, it must be kept in the fridge or it will burst.
- 5If it goes flat, cap and leave out until firm again. There will be alittle sediment in the bottom of the bottle.
- 6To make Gingerale: replace extract with juice of one lemon and on tbls. of grated fresh ginger. Pour through a small mesh strainer when serving.