How to Make HOME-MADE LAVENDER LEMONAIDE
- First you need to make lavender syrup. In a small pot heat two cups of water and dissolve the cup of sugar in it. The sugared water needs to boil while stirring it gently so that all of the sugar fully dissolves.
- Remove the mixture from the stove top and leave it to cool slightly. After it has cooled, put the honey and the lavender flowers into the mixture. Cover and let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, drain the lavender syrup
- Dilute the syrup with water to taste and add the lemon juice. Mix well and leave in fridge to cool. This refreshing drink is best served chilled, preferably with ice cubes.
- Now you see that the lavender syrup is easy to make. It can be added to fruit drinks such as lemonade, cocktails, champagne, vodka or cakes because its aromatic sweetness is a healthier substitute for plane sugar. However, if you get carried away, and put too much lavender syrup in beverages, it can disturb the natural aroma of the beverage or the cake.